NEW STEVE TIBBETTS CD "NATURAL CAUSES" COMING OUT IN MAY

I don't know about the rest of you folks.

But this is a musician I am absolutely crazy, crazy, crazy about and have
been for years.

I consider myself very lucky to have seen him perform live before he
retired from public performance altogether in the mid '80s.

It's been a few years since he released his previous disc on ECM

And this new title hasn't shown up on amazon.com US yet

But it's on Amazon in UK, DE and FR and due out in May 3rd 2010.

<http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0038QBP7A>

<http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0038QBP7A/rateyourmu08f-21/ref=nosim/>

<http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B0038QBP7A>

The very thought that I'll have something new to look forward to hearing
from Tibbetts in a month or so gives me a ray of hope.

I may just order it from Amazon.uk anyway, damn the expense.

Just thought I'd share . . . he was, after all, very much a looper when he
did perform live.

:-)

Ted