Re: OT: Free Jazz/Avant-Garde Guitar/Bass/Drum Trios

I have only a few items from Fred, one of which is a nice video DVD that
Hal
sent me!  Actually, I saw Fred play in person in Oakland at Mills College
few months ago, with Bob Ostertag.  But I don't have any of his trio stuff.

So what is the title of one of his guitar/bass/drum sessions?

Kris