Re: tweek-o-mania.....M 13

Oh man, I agree about how much fun you can have with it.  When I bought
the M13, it replaced 10 of the 12 pedals on my board, including the RC2 I
was using as a looper, though it didn't replace my POG or the EX7
expression factory( I use the space station sound).  I still keep some of
my pedals handy, because while it does most things well, it doesn't do all
I want it to.  So that, armed with the tutorial of some Effectology vids
on You tube, I can make quite a racket and loop it all into sonic sludge,
sprinkled with some post loop reverb and other goodies(like alternating
compressors and trems).  Makes me wonder why I even bought my new MO8
keyboard.