Beautiful EDP's for sale.

Sorry for the SPAM everyone.

I have decided to take the computer plunge.

As such, I am selling two Gibson EDP plus units. They are truly like new, no scratches or rack rash on either. I am quite meticulous about maintaining my gear.

$500 each.

I will include their custom 4U tolex rack case if you buy both together. It looks like a tube amp head with an angle cut and currently also houses my line mixer and  channel strip. I have both 1U and 2U brushed aluminum blanking plates for it though if you won’t be using the extra spaces. It would be perfect for running the stereo pair with something like an Axe-Fx  or with a power conditioner and rack mixer.

Please e-mail  if interested and I will provide my telephone number.