UNDO - 9.9.99

Last night I posted a batch of CD's that I hope will be part of "David's International Worldwide Loop Music Swap - Q2, 2010 Edition". :-)

Just in case a few members didn't see my weekend LD email, here it is again:

Hi. I've just released a CD, entitled 9.9.99, and I'm wondering if anyone on Loopers-Delight would like a copy.    This might sound odd, but I did this once before on LD a number years ago with some earlier releases and it started a round of very interesting musical trades. And really that's where the fun is for me.  So, no costs to you.  If you're interested, just send me an email with an address to which you'd like to receive a CD.

Cheers!

David
www.myspace.com/undomusic