From: "Steve Uccello" <stevebassbird@yahoo.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 4:36 PM
Subject: Re: EICO 315 Signal Generator-useful? -guess not :(

Cool piece Mark! I dig the subtle changes and I can hear the pitch
changing
in there-nice

    As far as this Signal generator: you know when you spend a certain
amount of time on something, and it's not panning out, so you spend even
more time to make it all worth it, then you decide to just cut your
losses?
...So I went to our local electronics store and got a bnc (British naval
connector-I didn't know that's what it stood for!) to rca and hurriedly
plugged it all in, there was pretty much no tone, I'm starting to think
that
since it's a 'signal', not a 'tone', generator, that I'm not gonna get
much
sound out of it, I took it apart and fiddled around, there's a LOT of
copper
in it, but nothing obviously wrong, oh well, I do remember seeing an
actual
Sine Wave generator in my uncles shop, plus a huge box of about 200 old
tubes, I may try to mess w/ the Sine wave generator, it would be fun to
mix
its' sounds w/ the bowed upright bass and hear what happens, you guys will
be the 1st to hear about it, till then, I'm gonna dive in to my LP 1 that
 I finally got into using (I LOVE it!) and see what comes out of it-Thanks
for all the tips and input! Steve