Re: krk monitors

I have a pair of Rokit5's and love them, they work great as small monitors in a small room, and have great semi flat response.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Reyn Ouwehand <loopers-delight@reyn.net> wrote:
All the models sound a bit different, I really liked working on the Exposé's. The others I thought sounded a bit harsch, where you get tired soon listening to them all day.

Cheers,

Reyn

www.reyn.net
www.reyn.vs.reyn.net