Re: Mike Stern's guitars

BioTex?

I once recorded Mike Stern which was quite the experience! It gave me
stories which I will cherish the rest of my life... Top of the iceberg is
where in the end of the session he left the building with him holding his
finger in a cup filled with BioTex and my mom doing his laundry......
Unreal....

Cheers,

Reyn

www.reyn.net