Re: OT: WMD geiger counter

Da: Petri Lahtinen <aikuinen@gmail.com>
Data: 07 aprile 2010 17.50.07 GMT+02.00
Oggetto: Re: OT: WMD geiger counter

Just spotted one of those in Guitarist or some other magazine.
Curious likewise to know are they worth interest...?

I bought one a few months ago (Analogue Heaven had some discounts and euro was stronger then now...)

It's an interesting piece of gear, but way too complicated.
Really too many combinations/settings and no way to store presets... tricky.
Sounds are interesting (when you finally find a good one) and musical (obviously in the "noisy/fuzzy" range)

A little after I bought it WMD announced a simplified version (the civilian issue one):
I thought they read somehow in my mind

best

b:k