Re: Question about multiple looping setup

If you are not in a hurry you may wait until information on the LP-2
gets around. Your members could have one each, I imagine. If MIDI
synced with a cable.

Another setup that I know would work is a computer with multi input
audio interface and the software looper Mobius. Mobius has eight
tracks (as default) and you can set it to let each track pick its own
audio input, to let members sing into their individual microphones.
This would work both on Windows and OS X.

An OS X only solution would be Apple's Mainstage. It has a built-in
looper plugin called Loopback. You can open one instance of Loopback
per choir member and adress individual audio inputs and also sync
them. Mainstage provides less control for each member to do things
like creating a loop on his/her track, overdub more layers into a
loop, reversing a loop, fading in or out etc.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com