Re: OT: WTB RME FIREFACE 400

I had no idea they came out with a USB version of the Fireface 400.   It
says it outperforms the firewire version.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/635991-REG/RME_FFUC_Fireface_UC_36.html

The issue I had was my my thinkpad didn't have firewire, so I had to get a
carbus adaptor. It works fine, but I can't power the unite with firewire
port, which is a drawback.

I absolutly love the qualit of the Fireface 400, Rick. That unit sounds
awesome for just about anything, especially with a condensor mic through
it.
I am using the Shure KSM 137 condensor.

Kris