Re: Jeff Duke looping live right now

sounds grand.  your set in the festival each time I've been there is just really such a contrast and a 'tonal cleaning' in a way and just so visual.

You should if you don't know def'ly pitch for Noisefest held in Sacramento generally the same weekend as Loopfest.  Daryl and I played it the Friday eve before coming to Loopfest.  Check out the page at http://www.norcalnoisefest.com maybe .org as I think about it and get in touch with Lob.

jim