I have two radio appearances this week - one in a few hours, and one
on Friday afternoon

--------------

#1) Wednesday (today), April 28th, 4pm-6pm PST

Live jam between myself, Tom Koch of Univac, and Ninah and Das from
Big City Orchestra.

Tune in online at http://dfm.nu/
(This is a webstation based out of the Netherlands, but Das & Ninah
have a regular show on it.)

#2) Friday, April 30th, 3-4pm.

I will be a guest DJ on KUSF, playing music that has recently inspired me.

You can tune in online at  www.kusf.org
Or in the SF Bay Area, you can listen at 90.3 FM

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com