Re: (Mostly, but not entirely) OT: Interviewage

Ah, a permalink. That's much better... Thanks Peter!

As for the Flash situation, although this won't help for the rest of the
Red Sun Soundroom content, all of MY audio clips (minus the live one, but
plus many others) can be heard via
<http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/TimNelson> ...

Just to make this thread quasi-topical, although the album this interview
is mostly concerned with isn't primarily a "live looping" extravaganza,
there are indeed special guest loopappearances from an RC-20 (original
version), a DL-4, an Akai Headrush (original version again), a line6
EchoPro, a DD-20 and, to borrow a phrase from long-lost LD listmember
Bobdog Catlin*, "more delays than you can shake a stick at".

-t-

*Do any of you have contact info for Bobdog?