Re: audio in to camcorder mic input? OT

hi George,

The "mic In" of a camcorder is likely to have
an auto vol control, and the only way to
find out if the quality's good enough is to buy and try.

On the other hand
It's not at all difficult to sync up audio with video
in an editor, using the camera mic for guide audio only.
(best possible audio quality)

examples here:-
http://www.youtube.com/livelooper

andy