Re: audio in to camcorder mic input? OT

slightly OT, but if you have an iphone you may find this useful for syncing your audio. It's a great little app!

http://www.rdklein.com/AClapBoard/aclapboard.html

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Agreed Andy, I record on a daw at the same time as I make the video and then
> sync in Vegas using the mic recording as a guide.

This is my method of choice as well. Sorry for the late post, I did
not answer this post because it was about camcorder mic input and I
don't use that.

(Not using Vegas though. Rather Quicktime, Ableton Live, Logic, iMovie or FCE)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com