Re: Rafa's One Man Band (Live Looping w/ Ableton ScreenGrabs

Hi  Rafa

> I thought it took a little long to start.
> You've got a cool voice.
> I was hoping you would do a vocal acapella loop somewhere in the middle.
> I find that with most of my looping songs that are fairly static harmony
> wise, I need to do something with the rhythm to keep it interesting.

I agree with everything Andre says.

I find looping one-man-band stuff quite challenging. The listener is used
to a certain structure & parameters and thus has quite critical
expectations.

Try using A/B song parts, distinct a capella breaks with effective return
to the beat etc.

Great voice! I actually agree with Mark: go get a band - you'd have a lot
of fun with a playing together with a band

all the best
Buzap