out of tune/noise loops

so i got my new guitar (almost done), pic here:

http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/evanpeewee/?action=view&current=gtrcloseup.jpg&newest=1

& i've been testing it-rail pu's/feedback microphone (& feedback mic works GREAT!) and all (have to replace a bad switch still)

so i haven't set up intonation yet, b/c i'll probably have to readjust neck pu height...and i'm playing it last nite and this am....
so it's out of tune (or not intonated) and i started looping it w/ my digitech DL8, messing w/ turning my fuzz on and off...
just to see how it all sounds this am b/4 i got to work.
my plan was to do a quick test, then switch to one of my other guitars (that needs a string change in the worst way!)....

next thing i know, i've spent 15 min doing noise out of tune loops...didn't even know the time and i had to shut down shop and go to work...
most fun....and i wasn't even in tune....although through fuzz, it doesn't sound that odd...kind of funny...
happy looping...
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen