OT: Vortex issue

Hey guys-
So I have been working with a stereo amp setup lately and plugged in my
Vortex last night. The left output does not work right. It produces a
distorted signal if you hit it with a very loud input signal. It is also
the jack that is used for headphone output. If I pull headphones or mono
plug out halfway I get normal sounding mono signal.
I re flowed the solder on the connector. If anyone has any insight I would
appreciate it.
Clifford
Sent via soup cans and string.