Re: Mixers - Inquiry

I hadn't figured firewire breakage was much of an issue as I don't plug and unplug a lot. I have also wondered about optical I/o.  Alas, nobody seems to have stereo aux sends!

Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:42 AM
Subject: Re: Mixers - Inquiry

I've been using a Mackie Onyx for a long time now. Firewire, you just plug it in your laptop and you're ready to go. No drivers (mac), no hassle, and great preamps! Not just handy for live and looping but also for recording (on the go). Have been using it for years now and lever let me down.

Cheers,

Reyn

www.reyn.net
www.reyn.vs.reyn.net