From: Dean, Hal
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:27 AM
Subject: Somewhat OT- Internet rehearsal tools?

Then there is playing together in real time. I’ve noted several conversations about that here over the years and never had a reason to pay close attention. I assume that like everything else online the landscape changes swiftly and frequently, so I wonder if those with some experience with this might share what they know.

We do need to  stay on the free or very-low-cost end of the solution spectrum.

Lastly, any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Hal Dean

PS- By way of a slight delurking, hear the demos for the band at  http://soundcloud.com/howl-din/sets/tiatp