Re: New loop music release

Thanks m8te!

Jeff
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:49 AM
Subject: Re: New loop music release

Lovely work Jeff - listening now man

On 26 May 2010, at 16:18, Jeff Duke wrote:

Hey gang,

I have just released a collection of looped guitar improvs taken from my contributions on ImprovFriday http://improvfriday.ning.com called "Othermusic". If you get a chance give it a listen. It is a free download so help your self to a copy!

Some reviews:

Per Boysen:
Lovely scary vibe!!! My sons just closed their doors to their rooms.... ;-))

David Cooper Orton:
Marvellous gnarly tones and beaucoup de backwards guitar - love it!

Suzi Duke:
Listening to "Null," I am wandering through a dark, deserted spaceship, sensing an evil presence lurking.

Peace Out,

Jeff