Re: Some Funky Soulful Loopage

Man, this Jarle Bernhoft guy is awesome - I admire him! ;-)

>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJfnvna4kwI&feature=player_embedded

He really generates a vintage/acoustic mood, hiding his bag of (technical)
tricks effortlessly.
That's probably the best application of the RC-50 I have watched in a live
scenario.
Great voice, too.

I wonder how he get's that awesome funky sound on the (octaver) acoustic
guitar. When I try this, it always sounds muddy, brutally overcompressed
and dead.

I just don't get why he is switching his guitar cables (get an A/B switch,
man!) ;-)

He has a very simple setup and uses it so effectively...

Exciting discovery!!

Buzap