Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 11:23 PM
Subject: RAM on a mac

Hi gang,
im thinking maxing out the RAM on my Imac,currently it has 4GB and i can max it out to 8GB
that would cost about 300.00dlls unless you have a better link;)
anyway for those experienced mac dudes,does it make a big difference in performance?
ive also been checking out those UAD plugins wow! but
too bad they wont work pon an imac....
cheers
Luis