Re: "Nerdville" - a special presentation as part of The MoinSoundStudio Sessions

Hi Eric,

thanks for taking interest!

Regarding your questions:
There's a picture of the setup in the blog:
http://moinsound.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/nerdville-a-special-presentation-as-part-of-the-moinsound-studio-sessions/

There's a Mackie 1202VLZ console. Effects are first a Jomox T-Resonator
(Aux1 from the Mackie going into the T-Resonator's left channel, the
left channel going into a Boss OS-2 overdrive, that going into the
T-Resonator's right channel and that back to the console).
There's a video showing that chain here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIxovfT-Gdg

Then there's a Boss DD20 (on Aux2), and the KP3 (fed by the Alt 3/4
outputs). And a Kaossilator for added fun.

All of this is powered from the car's power supply via a 12/230 voltage
converter.

I also included a shotgun microphone so to be able to pickup
sounds/conversations from outside for mangling (but we didn't do that
yesterday).

All looping was the DD20 in that example.

And call me boring, but I rather find the idea of playing while driving
yourself rather disturbing (if not to say "gross" to use a stupid pun)...

Yours,

             Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de