Re: How do you?

You know, Mr Butler is being really extremely sarky in this thread, bloody English.. (wait a minute.. that me..) but I have to agree with him, with almost ANY looper the sound that go´s in CAN come out the other end REALLY MANGLED...  just try stamping on insert and reverse and speed (or what ever buttons you have on your looper) as fast as you can... its soon.. a lovely old mess...

OK so it doesnt go Wahahwwahhhaawwwwwahahhh or ssssszzzzzzzziiiiiiiissszzzzzzzz or wakawakawakawkakawk...

mark