OT: New video posted (Stick + fx shitloads)

Hi friends,

New video shot and posted:
http://www.youtube.com/user/perboysen

I put the "OT" marker on this post because I do not use a looping
device per se in this performance. But I think it is related to
looping because it was my extensive lopping that led me to start
playing the Chapman Stick. If you share my view on a looping device as
"an extention that will let you instantly perform more complex and
somewhat orchestrated music", then the Stick in some way does that for
you.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se