Re: small passive mixers

If it's going to be passive you need to define
*exactly* what you're using it with.

Any unnecessary features (e.g. pan pots that you're
hard panning) will drop the signal level.

If you've got output volume controls on the devices going to the
mixer then that simplifies things greatly.

Possibly, all you need is two custom made Y-cables with
a couple of components in one of the plugs!

andy