DT Timebender not a keeper for me

The Timebender is a very cool piece- the morphing is way cool, etc.- but the tape mode only works one way- as soon as you sweep back it turns to digital garbage. Anyway- not the PDS-8000 I had hoped for. Prob getting a MOTU ultralite interface and selling my trusty RME Multiface PCI setup among many other things. Loopers list will get first dibs on everything.

Regards,

Clifford

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5205 (20100617) __________

http://www.eset.com