Re: tragic news

I am so sorry to hear this.

I didn't know Kim, other than his emails and seeing him in Guitar Player
Magazine for the loop festivals, and yet, I feel saddened by this loss,
simply because after reading so many emails from everyone, I feel some
type of connection.  May Kim's memory live on in all of us and as we carry
on his vision of the group and our shared vision of making looping a real
art form.  My condolences to Violet in her time of grief and mourning, and
my thoughts are of peace for Kim as he is in a better place.

Brian