Re: tragic news

stephen wrote:
<<It should not go unsaid that a vast majority of us on this list would
never have encountered one another - or played together in one form or
another - or perhaps even pursued looping as a musical process -
without Kim's hard work.>>

i was thinking this all day while reviewing all of the things that kim
did for me.....my life would have been a lot less FULL.....98% of
everyone i know and consider wonderful friends are due to kim's
work.....the direction of my "musical life" was effected by
kim.....what i know about looping is directly related to kim.....he
taught us the difference between OT and OT.....he supported my
music!.....i remember sitting by him at several fests and his
"stillness" and listening were amazing, he was there for all of
us.....a big regret i have, is never having heard kim's
music.....VIOLET, i feel that there is a great amount of LOVE coming to
you and kim from his friends here on LD.....THANK YOU KIM!!!!!