From: Violet Xoxox <violet@missviolet.com>
Subject: Kim's birthdate
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I am overwhelmed by your responses and outpouring of admiration for Kim.
It's taking me some time to get through them, but I wanted to be sure to
respond to whoever it was who asked when Kim was born: November 9, 1969.

I also want everyone here to know that I will do everything in my power to
make sure this community and this site lives on.  I may need a bit of help,
in fact I'm sure I will, but it WILL live on.  It's what Kim would have
wanted.

Violet