Re: Summertime ATBT Dedicated to Kim

Thank you Jim!  One superb side effect of being on Loopers Delight is the encouragement to Go Video and so a majority of the shows are on ustream.  Livestream is okay, but they want lots of cash just to be able to broadcast a widescreen image.  There are more streaming services out there for free of course.  We'll all just have to get as overloaded with them as social-linking sites hm?

Stephen Goodman
EarthLight Productions
*
http://www.earthlight.net
http://www.earthlight.tv

Stephen I've been streaming this for a bit, at work and in and out of the room but every aural glimpse I get is 'I dig it!', good stuff and sorry I didn't catch this live.  You did several different broadcasts no?

Jim