Re: Remembering Kim Flint

David that was a beautiful piece.  Haunting and stellar and reflective.  Kim's spirit lives on through this muse we all know.

Jim

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 3:44 PM, david kirkdorffer <unstrungone@yahoo.com> wrote:
Kim's creation, the EDP, has been the inspiration for most of my more memorable music.  Without him, I would not be the kind of musician I am today.

Please accept this as part of my tribute to Kim.  I've never created a video before, so once again Kim is inspiring me to do new things.

David

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com