Re: analogue guitar

I'm just revisiting midi guitar after a brief experience back in the
80's.  Exciting ideas and I'll be following too.

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com