OT: New work with midi guitar

Re the recent dialog on midi guitar I got one of the Sonuus G2M universal adaptors and have been enjoying revisiting midi guitar.  Here are two pieces I did with it for this weekend's ImprovFriday thread.

Equipment used, Steinberger copy guitar, G2M, Yamaha TX81Z and EHX 2880 looper.  There is some natural ghosting and mistriggered notes with this device but for the budget price and what it does I see these as enhancements to the music and not flaws.

Of Misters' Oldfield, Reich & Glass

Houston This Is Orion One, Over?

Should you be interested in other work I'm doing including the release of 3 collaborations, one a release benefiting the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Int'l, visit my label blog page at woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com.

Thanks for listening.

Jim

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com