Kim's influence (Scott.H's old Klein-like....)

here is a pic of my old klein like (so you don't have to go to the yahoo groups....):
http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/evanpeewee/?action=view&current=kleinlike.jpg

you can tell it's old b/c my son in the pic was about a yr & 1/2 old at the time. he's almost 10 now...
funny to revisit old gear-my studio space was in our 3rd BR, but sometime after this our 2nd was on the way so i had to move to the basement....
and ah, my old 4 space rack.....

the guitar is a solid rosewood (bocote) neck like a klein (took me 3 months to shape it)
body was mahogany, carvin single coil blade pu's, rtrem, abm headpiece.
i did like this guitar, it's not exactly a klein shape, but i didn't want to copy exactly. i was having lots of wrist problems at the time. and it did it's job.

a few yrs ago i moved away from headless guitars...this guitar became my semi hollow tele style guitar. i do love the neck on that guitar, it's real thick (1" thick)
and the fretboard is FLAT, no radius, which i love. this is what the guitar looks like now:
http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt249/evanpeewee/?action=view&current=tele.jpg

but yes, i think reading Kim's love for his new Klein when he got it, spurred my interest to do mine, b/c i had started it a while before, and told myself "i can't do it"...
and i will say that my woodworking skills are minimal at best...
oh well, happy looping to all....
s----