Re: Kim's memorial t-shirt

Violet,

Got mine in the mail today.

It looks even better that the picture up at Zazzle.com

The mockups up there don't really show the detail of the tiny faint
concentric rings haloing Kim's head.

I like it even better . . . and the quality of the garment is superb.

Good job . . . definitely NOT one of those fly-by-night t-shirt
factory jobs.

Thanks!

I'll wear it proudly.

Ted