RE: support donations (was Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

That's a good point about scaring off noobies Ted. I didn't envisage a compulsory subscription. I don't imagine that the running costs of a website would be particularly expensive are they?
I've been particularly impressed by the quality of music here of late. Is there any mileage in a compilation CD to support the website?
How about a musical co-operative with a central fund and shareholders?  Or is that a tax minefield and Waaay over the top?