Re: Bowing Stick - practice session clip shared

Per Boysen schrieb:

> Not that I'm aware of. I tried my e-bow with the Stick but it almost
> doesn't work at all. Maybe that en e-bow doesn't work with the PASV-4
> Stick pick-up? (addressing Johannes here as well).

For me the ebow works quite well on Stick, but not if I use it directly
above the pickup. I hold it much higher above the fretboard, sometimes
directly next to the fretting hand. That results in a nice mellow sound.
You can hear it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAiLgtARjOI in a
piece by Akin Ünver.

The downside of using an ebow on the Stick is of course that you lose
one playing hand. But fortunately, there is no law that you *have* to
play a Stick with two hands. ;-)

--
Johannes Korn  - j.korn@gmx.de
http://www.myspace.com/nashorn