Re: OT: gig announcement - MoinSound Studio Sessions World Cup Special

Well, I can report to the list that I took the tour through U-stream and virtually sat by Rainer in the backseat, listening to the deafening vuvuzela loop noise he terrorized München with. Quite an experience. Not sure if he was driving in loops but his sound system were definitely driving loops. Cool project! I missed a bit of close-ups on the people he was passing by though, but maybe it wasn't allowed to slow down or park on those streets...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com