Re: Midi controller foot pedal

Hello Per,

I am a newcomer to the group and looping in general and I really appreciate you and others taking the time to share the knowledge.

I have a simple question.  In your "What is Looping" article on your website, you have a photo of a laptop and two other devices - what appears to be a mixer and another with multiple buttons.   Could you tell me who makes these and how you incorporate them into your rig?

Thanks again,
D.E. Ward
On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 7:38 PM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:
> http://www.keithmcmillen.com/products/softstep/ This is the one I saw at
> NAMM, I posted a video I made on my youtube site but took it down already,
> sorry.

I bet many of us are waiting for it! :-) As the web site says:
"Coming soon - Sign up for our SoftStep mailing list here."

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com