Re: Phenomenal live looping performance.... gospel power!

what gives this music its phenomenal deepness and power is a 100 years
(well, much older roots, of course) of praising music tradition of the
gospel churches in the US. I just recently visited such a church again and
I don't know of any musical experience that moves similarly. its changes
my whole body feeling for hours, more than sauna does. And this is just a
local lady playing the Hammond and the community singing and a boy on the
drums and 20 big mamas with big hats sitting on straight wood saying
"yeah"...

in the Glide church in SF its much bigger: servants walk around offering
kleenex tissues because over 1000 people do not resist and cry more than
some tears... and its not sad, its hope, it builds, its pure evolution!

I do not know how to explain this without being ridiculous, please just
visit any of those churches when you have a chance, I am sure it will
change your concept about Hammond organ, black culture and music all
together!