Re: Multi-tracks loopers questions

Hi,
The repeater would be a fine choice, but you don't have multiple loops
with it.  Only multiple tracks of the same loops (although you can
have varying lengths using multiply, the overall loop length will be a
multiple of your shortest loop).  So you can't really have two loops
of different lengths going at once.

But you can keep your DD-20 and place it in the effects send of the
repeater.  I've had this configuration for a while and it's quite
powerful.  It allows you to use the DD-20 either pre-loop on the
signal coming into the repeater, or post loop to grab a part of the
loop playing on the repeater.  Loads of fun (and it gives two
independent loops going at once).  You can also re-sample the loop
playing on the dd-20 into the repeater for further manipulations (and
then back to dd-20 and so on, lots of options).  This way, you can
keep your dd-20 techniques and expand them with all that's available
with the repeater.

And by the way, I have an extra repeater I've been meaning to sell to
help pay for a band at my forthcoming wedding...  I'm looking for
$500-650 range, let me know if you're interested.

Sylvain