Re: For Keith and Michael

It's great !
What I like (apart your playing and the amed sound of that guitar) is your heavy ability to use loops and tell your "story" without loosing the musical flux (...and eventually being boring).
Musical skills apart (for example, you are using very nice chords round the tonal centre) and focusing just on your looper set-up, can you explain your "strategy" in using tracks in this particular song ?
For example, it seems to me that you are using a specific track for the rhythmic section, while new material is recorded on a different track.
Maybe a track is "dedicated" just to the double speed parts ?
Dont' remember if the LP1 has the next track/previous track  EDP features. Do you prefer working with loops or with tracks ?
Can you explain it ? I'm curious.

-fabio
www.eterogeneo.com