Re: Rép : Multi-tracks loopers questions

William Walker wrote:

> So far I didn't hit on a way to re-Record an existing track with one
>press.
> (Erase>Record on LP1 is too slow)
>
> here is how, create a preset with quantize replace repeated,

...but that leaves the loop length unchanged.

I found the combination Stop>Rec will do it
so I can re-record that dodgy rhythm loop without
breaking the flow of the intro to a piece.

Of course, that button won't then end the recording, that's gonna
take some getting used to.

The obsession about getting a good set of buttons into just one bank
is because I like to improvise structure as much as I like to
improvise content.

I agree it does make sense to have more than one bank available, especially
with the Gordius using "song" mode.
(allows a string of commands to be executed when the bank is loaded)
...but I really need that bank that does all my common functions.
(or at least, that's what I think now.).

andy