Re: Live looping with bass and vocals.

great! this reminds me of old Brazilian mestre Jorge Degas who lives in Denmark and does all with 4 strings and a clean voice... I cried when he came to Salvador some years ago...
Yes ! When I listened to the music it reminded me of "Mushima" a Degas-Salaazar album (bass & voice-percussion) that I loved to listen to a lot in the past.
I also had the fortune to see them playing live in Sicily, back in the late '80 (probably) and, yes, I still remember they played amazing music !

Nice Andrč, keep on !

-fabio
www.eterogeneo.com