Re: M9 and RC50

Rick Walker wrote:
> I have frequently used a Line 6 DL4 (the same looper in the M9) to do
> 'synced' sounding shows

I'd recommend any looper to archive that post,
.....essential.

> There's nothing like having to
> compensate for your own timing inaccuracies
> because a looping performance sets those mistakes
> in stone for the duration of the piece.

Actually the ability to re-record that first loop without
having to stop it is what is needed here.
Likely the audience won't even notice, except that the piece
overall will sound better if a foundation rhythm is spot on.
The EDP always had that, the Record button is always active.
With the LP1 it's at least possible to program an extra
button to start Record immediately.

It's sad that this functionality isn't prioritised by
manufacturers.

As to being able to compensate someone else's bad loop...
...hopefully Rick will enlighten us.

andy