Mark Francombe on Bandcamp URL!!!

Ello..

Wow after 4 days, pretty much solid work (of course, there have been interruptions, due to children who need lego castles built immediately, no waiting.. now now now...) I have finally got all my looping albums onto Bandcamp.

I'm very impressed by this service, nice looking website and simple to use...
Forgot the URL

www.markfrancombe.com

and http://markfrancombe.bandcamp.com/

for direct link to bandcamp bits...

There are a couple of free tracks on each album, and one comletely FREE album, the recent compilation album "SYNCH!" and gives a taster from all my albums in the last 10 years.

PLUS... there more!! (Mostly just to test this feature) I have generated a discount code for everything, so if you fill in the discount box withe the code loopersdelight you get 50% off...

but wait... Hmm.. not sure if that works, if Iīve set all prices to be user choice price (but with a minimum) does that discount reduce the minimum.. hmm donīt know.. will have to find out...

Anyway... ENJOY.. There no excuse for ALL of you to download the SYNCH! album by the way.. do it NOW!!

:-))

mark

--
mark francombe