Re: varispeed delays (was: Strymon - El Capistan dTape Echo)

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
And any Eclipse owners out there: if you haven't done so already, go out and update your Eclipse to SW version 4

Oh and send me one hundred dollars.. anyone out there who is an eclipse owner is a rich bastard who obviously has some dodgy illegal business with a guilt complex and some cash to spare...

me.. I get my enjoyment by reading the manual...

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com